Are you ready to join an axe throwing league in Indiana? Review the axe throwing league rules and season overview below!
When you join the leagues at Plaid and Timber you are surrendering yourself to all the relentless axe throwing competition and ridiculous shenanigans that come with throwing sharp objects at non-human targets. Each league night you are another step closer to your epic dreams of competing on ESPN, well maybe ESPN the OCHO but it’s still ESPN. Review the axe throwing league rules then come slay your axe-ellent dreams of being the best axe thrower in Southern Indiana.
Official World Axe Throwing League Rules.
League Season Overview
- $150 league fee
- 9-Week Season
- 7 Weeks of seeding
- Week 8 is an EPIC double elimination tournament
- Week 9 is our awards banquet and melee tournament
- Wednesday Nights, 6:00p-9:00p
- Throwers compete in 4 matches each night
- League T-Shirt
- Titles awarded:
- Best of the Week
- Regional Champion
- Each league member has 6 FREE 1-HR throwing sessions the must be used over the course of each league session. Reservation required. (NOTE: These sessions can only be used between 2:00pm-6:00pm. They do not roll over from session to session. These sessions are non-transferrable and have no cash value.)
- League members get 10% off all merchandise and exclusive access to limited edition merchandise.